Packed with key restorative ingredients that will give your skin the TLC it desires.
Vitamin B3 Niacinamide
- Skin restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for ageing skin
- Ability to help visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness and a weakened skin surface.
- Vitamin B5 helps to keep skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
Vitamin A Palmitate
- Helps improve skin tone
- Helps reduce the signs of ageing
- Helps protect against environmental damage
Mandarin Cold Pressed Oil
- Helpful in reducing acne, brighten the skin, reduce oily skin
- Helps diminish the appearance of scars, lines and age spots
After cleansing, apply 4 drops of the Night Serum to your face and distribute evenly, avoiding the lip and eye areas. Once absorbed, apply your Night Moisturiser as usual.
Do not use the Night Serum during the day or if you will have any contact with the Sun. This serum is only to be used at night. Seek advice from your doctor before considering use during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
If any irritation occurs stop use immediately and see a doctor.
Purified Water, Propanediol, Glycerine, Vitamin B3 Niacinamide, Vitamin B5, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Levulinic Acid, Allantoin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Mandarin Cold Pressed Oil, p-Anisic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.